4eyeswordsmith asked: 38!
38:Talk about songs that remind you of certain people.
Okay! Well for people that know me, I am a big believer that there is a song out there for everything and everyone. I have my songs and let me give a few songs that automatically come to mind for people in my life.
Rockin’ Years by Ricky Van Shlton & Dolly Parton - This song was my parents wedding song and everytime I hear it I think of growing up and seeing my parents dancing. My parents started dating back in high school when they were both seventeen. By nineteen my mom was pregnant with me and the two married. Things were hard and rough for them raising two kids by the time they were 22, but they did stand by each other and well I love them both.
D-I-V-O-R-C-E by Tammy Wynette - My mom was named after Tammy Wynette and so she loves her music and I grew up listening to it with her all the time and this song and “Stand by Your Man” always make me think of riding with my mom and singing along and me and my brother having no clue what the song was singing until we were older lol.
Family Tradition by Hank Williams Jr. - My dad loves to sing this song when he’s drunk and makes me dance with him to this song too. My family has a lot of drunks and we’ve lost family to it. And we’re not as close as we used to be. But the older I get, the more I can keep myself close and will always have the moments with my dad and grandpa and singing these songs with them.
Dance (While The Music Still Goes On) by ABBA - This makes me think of my friend tranimation (Diane). I met Diane online at DevArt through our love of horror films - more specifically A Nightmare on Elm Street 2010 - and Jackie Earle Haley. Our conversations grew and for the last five years Diane and I have grown close even through an online and state barrier. She’s older than me, so I look up to her a lot and often like to let her rant to me or me rant to her. I hope we’ll one day meet in real life, D! The reason this song makes me think of D, is because of how happy it is and how it’s basically telling you to never dwell on the bad. To just dance and go through life with happy feet. And that’s how D is :)
Coward of the County by Kenny Rogers - Makes me think of my younger brother. He’s one of those guys that holds a lot of his emotions in because he doesnt know how to express it. He always feels like no one gets him. And my brother is someone that - since he holds a lot of shit in - he lets a lot of things slide and well, he’s a big guy and me and my dad always believe that the day my brother does snap, is the day someone will get hurt and hopefully deserve it
All Along the Watchtower by Jimi Hendrix - Makes me think of my friend 4eyeswordsmith (Abri), which is because the song makes me think of Watchmen which is how we clicked as friends. I’ve know Abri for five years - met her around the same time I met D on DevArt - and we are RP buddehs and she’s like the calm sister I always wish I could’ve grown up with, but she also knows how to be passionate and this song just really speaks to me as her song.
Annnddd that’s all that comes to mind for now but there ya go!
"talk about" rather than "ask me"
- 1: Talk about the first time you watched your favorite movie.
- 2: Talk about your first kiss.
- 3: Talk about the person you've had the most intense romantic feelings for.
- 4: Talk about the thing you regret most so far.
- 5: Talk about the best birthday you've had.
- 6: Talk about the worst birthday you've had.
- 7: Talk about your biggest insecurity.
- 8: Talk about the thing you are most proud of.
- 9: Talk about little things on your body that you like the most.
- 10: Talk about the biggest fight you've ever had.
- 11: Talk about the best dream you've ever had.
- 12: Talk about the worst dream you've ever had.
- 13: Talk about the first time you had sex/how you imagine your first time.
- 14: Talk about a vacation.
- 15: Talk about the time you were most content in life.
- 16: Talk about the best party you've ever been to.
- 17: Talk about someone you want to be friends with.
- 18: Talk about something that happened in elementary school.
- 19: Talk about something that happened in middle school.
- 20: Talk about something that happened in high school.
- 21: Talk about a time you had to turn someone down.
- 22: Talk about your worst fear.
- 23: Talk about a time someone turned you down.
- 24: Talk about something someone told you that meant a lot.
- 25: Talk about an ex-best friend.
- 26: Talk about things you do when you're sick.
- 27: Talk about your favorite part of someone else's body.
- 28: Talk about your fetishes.
- 29: Talk about what turns you on.
- 30: Talk about what turns you off.
- 31: Talk about what you think death is like.
- 32: Talk about a place you remember from your childhood.
- 33: Talk about what you do when you are sad.
- 34: Talk about the worst physical pain you've endured.
- 35: Talk about things you wish you could stop doing.
- 36: Talk about your guilty pleasures.
- 37: Talk about someone you thought you were in love with.
- 38: Talk about songs that remind you of certain people.
- 39: Talk about things you wish you'd known earlier.
- 40: Talk about the end of something in your life.
God damn it
My parents are gonna move to Los Fresnos or whatever its called and I dont like it one bit
It means im not gonna get my own room, and it means im gonna have a switch schools
Witch means I wont get to see my friends
And also means im gonna be the new kids everyone gets to pick on and have zero friends
I fucking hate my dad.
*Sits beside you* So I know we don’t know each other, but hi *holds out hand* I’m Liz… And well, I read your comment here and it made me sad. Sad because I wish you were happy. But also sad because it feels like you’re just giving up, friend. Don’t keep looking at the bad stuff. What about the good stuff that comes out of moving? New place, new people to meet, new possible friends, new adventures, new! I know it’s sad to move from what you’re used to… But I hope it can all turn out okay for you. And hey! There’s always cellphones, Facebook, and Tumblr and if you’re old school, Skype, to keep up with friends… Call me a “Silver lining” kind of person, but I think it’ll be okay hun. *bows* Sorry for jumping in!
Behold my minions, the Hiddleston Eye Fuck. Leave your panties at the door.I just made the most inhumane noise.
Who wouldn’t eye fuck Kat Dennings?
i say god damn
I love this because this is the most gentlemanly gentleman of all the gentlemen and he’s still like “Damn, girl.”
the little flick of his eyes at the end of the gif….